What means Perfect Day?

what means perfect day

Are you interested in processing products made of carbon and stainless steel, copper, bronze, aluminum or other materials? You might probably want to test a few machines and materials.

At the Eurazio Center, customers tests industrial machines for their performance, speed and precision prior to their acquisition. Then they get economic figures about the cost of operation and the return of the investment based on their machine selection.

For that reason the company 4ISP s.r.o. opened the largest European showroom of laser and CNC machines where customers can test machines machining their own materials. Usual testing takes between two hours and one day.

We call it Perfect day here. Because in one day, you are able to:

  • try up to 45 machines
  • choose the right technology for you
  • find out details about different configurations with their advantages and limitations
  • get a calculation of the return of your investment and a ‘per meter’ production costs
  • in addition you can stay in our newly built modern apartments and in the evening you can enjoy the charm of the nearby center of Prague


We have been opened since September 2018 and our clients come in 85 % from the Czech and Slovak republics. The remaining 15 % are Germans, Hungarians, Ukrainians and Baltic nations.

Come and test our machines, we look forward to you. You cen book your visit here.