Fiber cutting lasers
Professional fiber laser HSG for waste-free cutting of profiles up to a diameter of 210 mm and max. length of 6500 mm
- Catalogue numberTL220
- Recommended power1000 - 6000 W
- Working areaPouze rotační mm
- Rotational axis length6500 mm
- Max movement speed100 m/min
- Positional accuracy0.05 mm/m
This fiber laser from HSG Laser is designed for seamless cutting of metal pipes, profiles and pipes. It allows you to cut most metal profiles up to a diameter of 210 mm and a length of 6500 mm. Complete production line for processing metal profiles. The laser allows cuts only in the axis...
Laser from HSG Laser enables cutting:
• profiles of circular cross-section with a diameter of 20 - 210 mm
• square profile (steel) 20x20 - 150x150 mm
• rectangular profile with a side length of 20 - 150 mm
• elliptical profile 20 - 150 mm
• hexagon 20x20 - 150x150 mm
Other laser features include:
• Software with NESTING function to optimize the cut and minimize waste. The whole automation process is simple and intuitive.
• Automatic inspection and protection against pipe smoking.
• Thanks to the double rotary axis, it is not necessary to observe the ratio between the length and the diameter of the pipe.
• The chuck is manufactured with high precision and long life in mind.
All parts have a dust-proof finish to reduce damage to the material and reduce the risk of inaccurate clamping. The chassis of the machine is not for sale separately, only with a selected laser source.
- Machine size17500x4800x2700 mm
- Weight 13500 kg
- Loader cargo capacity 2000 kg
- Maximum weight of profile submitted 120 kg
- Working temperature 15 - 40 °C
- Working humidity < 70 %
- Working area Pouze rotační mm
- Type of frontal fixturePneumatic
- Type of back fixturePneumatic
- Type of stackingAutomatic
- Rotational axis length 6500 mm
- Min diameter of rotational part 20 mm
- Max diameter of rotational part 210 mm
- Max. acceleration 1 G
- Driving force transferBall screws
- DriveServo motors
- Max movement speed 100 m/min
- Positional accuracy 0.05 mm/m
- Repeated accuracy 0.03 mm
- Recommended power 1000 - 6000 W