Fiber cutting lasers
High-precision small-format fiber laser brand HSG with a working area of 600 x 600 mm
- Catalogue numberHS-X0606
- Recommended power750 - 3000 W
- Working area600x600 mm
- Max movement speed100 m/min
- Positional accuracy0.02 mm/m
This high-precision fiber laser from HSG Laser will find its place in a number of fields requiring high cutting accuracy, eg for prototyping - from the production of spectacle frames, clockwork components, through precision mechanics to microelectronics.
The machine allows you to cut even longer boards when opening the back cover.
The given price of the machine includes:
- complete CNC machine, ready to use
- industrial water cooler
- smoke outlet device
- PC with necessary SW for CNC machine manipulation and operation
- transport and complete installation of the machine anywhere in Czech Republic
- staff training and machine maintenance
- over-the-phone technical support
In the manufacture, the CNC machine chassis is first heated up to a temperature of 600 °C and then gradually cooled down according to a pre-set scheme in a cooling box for the period of 24 hours. Its machining is then performed with a special milling cutter with a length of 8 meters. Any welds are performed exclusively in a protective atmosphere. Thanks to this procedure, we can guarantee long duration of this machine without any mechanical deformations. Compared to the other laser types, fiber lasers feature the highest efficiency (CO2 laser - 10%, YAG laser - 2%, fiber laser – 30-35%). Thanks to the routing of the laser beam through the optical fiber, they do not need any complex internal optics to make adjustments or any other internal moving parts. Fiber lasers thus have low operating and maintenance costs as well as very long service life of up to 80 - 100 hours. Compared to the conventional CO2 lasers, fiber lasers feature higher energy density of the laser beam (= laser beam energy concentrates on a smaller area). This ensures much narrower cuts with sharp edges for the fiber lasers. Thanks to this fact, even cutting of very fine structures is possible. Much higher cutting speed then ensures less temperature interference around the cut and minimizes possible deformations of the material due to heat.
- Machine size2105x2414x2032 mm
- Power supply without source7
- Exchangeable tables
- Weight 1050 kg
- Working temperature 15 - 40 °C
- Working humidity < 70 %
- Working area 600x600 mm
- Max. acceleration 1 G
- Driving force transferBall screws
- DriveServo motors
- Max movement speed 100 m/min
- Positional accuracy 0.02 mm/m
- Repeated accuracy 0.02 mm
- Recommended power 750 - 3000 W
For more information, a non-binding consultation or a tour of the machine, contact our specialist.