Fiber cutting lasers
Professional fiber lasers of the HS-TX series for cutting profiles up to ø325mm and length 6500/9000 / 12000mm
- Catalogue numberHS-TX
- Recommended power1000 - 4000 W
- Working areaPouze rotační mm
- Rotational axis length6500 mm
- Max movement speed80 m/min
- Positional accuracy0.05 mm/m
The fiber lasers of the HS-TX series can cut most metal profiles with a diameter of 20 - 325 mm or with an edge length of 20 - 230 mm and a length of 6500, 9000 or 12000 mm. The laser allows cutting only in the axis perpendicular to the material. The machine is equipped with an electromagnetic...
This range of lasers from HSG Laser enables cutting:
• profiles of circular cross-section with a diameter of 20 - 325 mm
• square profile (steel) 20 x 20 - 230 x 230 mm
• rectangular, elliptical, hexagonal profile with a side length of 20 - 230 mm
Other laser features include:
• Software with NESTING function to optimize the cut and minimize waste. The whole automation process is simple and intuitive.
• Automatic control and protection against profile smoking.
• Thanks to the double rotary axis, it is not necessary to maintain the ratio between the length and the diameter of the profile.
• The chuck is manufactured with high precision and long life in mind.
All parts have a dust-proof finish to reduce damage to the material and reduce the risk of inaccurate clamping. The chassis of the machine is not for sale separately, only with a selected laser source. You can find the cutting speeds of individual laser sources and their suitability for various materials under the download tab.
- Machine size12800x5600x2900 mm
- Weight 18800 kg
- Loader cargo capacity 2000 kg
- Maximum weight of profile submitted 500 kg
- Working temperature 15 - 40 °C
- Working humidity < 70 %
- Working area Pouze rotační mm
- Type of frontal fixturePneumatic
- Type of back fixturePneumatic
- Type of stackingAutomatic
- Rotational axis length 6500 mm
- Min diameter of rotational part 20 mm
- Max diameter of rotational part 325 mm
- Max. acceleration 1.2 G
- Driving force transferBall screws
- DriveServo motors
- Max movement speed 80 m/min
- Positional accuracy 0.05 mm/m
- Repeated accuracy 0.05 mm
- Recommended power 1000 - 4000 W
For more information, a non-binding consultation or a tour of the machine, contact our specialist.