Fiber cutting lasers
5-axis 3D HSG production line for profile processing, up to 273/6500 mm
- Catalogue numberHS-R9
- Recommended power1000 - 3000 W
- Working areaPouze rotační mm
- Rotational axis length6500 mm
- Max movement speed140 m/min
- Positional accuracy0.05 mm/m
Professional HSG fiber laser with 3D head for cutting of tubes, pipes and profiles. Allows cutting of most metal profiles up to 273 mm in diameter and 6500 mm in length. The shortest rest of the material is 200mm. Complete production line for metal profile processing, equipped with 3D cutting...
Unlike the cheaper variant of the HS-R5, the HS-R9 machine is equipped with the following functions:
• 3D laser head, which allows cutting material at an angle, which is necessary, for example, for subsequent welding of profiles at an angle.
• pipe weld detection (for R5 this is optional)
• automatic centering of profiles
Laser from HSG Laser enables cutting:
• profiles of circular cross-section with a diameter of 20 - 273 mm
• square profile (steel) 20 * 20 - 230 * 230 mm
• rectangular profile with a side length of 20 - 230 mm
• elliptical profile 20 - 230 mm
• hexagon 20 * 20 - 230 * 230 mm
Other laser features include:
• Software with NESTING function to optimize the cut and minimize waste. The whole automation process is simple and intuitive.
• Automatic inspection and protection against pipe smoking.
• Thanks to the double rotary axis, it is not necessary to observe the ratio between the length and the diameter of the pipe.
• The chuck is manufactured with high precision and long life in mind. All parts have a dust-proof finish to reduce damage to the material and reduce the risk of inaccurate clamping.
• 5-axis cutting thanks to integrated 3D cutting head.
To increase work efficiency, the machine uses pneumatic clamping of material from the feeder before cutting in conjunction with an automatic centering process. The 3D head allows you to make cuts off-axis perpendicular to the material, which is ideal for later welding. The chassis of the machine is not for sale separately, only with a selected laser source. You can find the cutting speeds of individual laser sources and their suitability for various materials under the download tab.
The price of this fiber laser includes:
• complete CNC machine immediately ready for work
• industrial water cooling
• flue gas extraction equipment
• control PC including the necessary SW for controlling the CNC machine
• transport and installation of the machine within the Czech Republic
• machine operator and maintenance training
• telephone support
During production, the chassis of the CNC machine is first heated to a temperature of 600 ° C and then slowly cooled according to a preset scheme for 24 hours in a cooling box. Machining then takes place on a special milling machine with a length of 8 meters. All welds are performed exclusively under a protective atmosphere. Thanks to this procedure, a long service life without mechanical deformations can be guaranteed for the machine.
Compared to other types of lasers, fiber lasers (also sometimes as fiber / fiber lasers) have the highest efficiency (CO2 laser - 10%, YAG laser - 2%, fiber laser - 30 ~ 35%). At the same time, thanks to the guidance of the laser beam by the optical fiber, they do not need complex internal optics that are difficult to adjust or other moving internal parts. Fiber lasers thus have low operating and service costs and at the same time a very long service life of up to 80-100 thousand hours. Compared to conventional CO2 lasers, fiber lasers have a higher laser beam energy density (= laser beam energy is concentrated on a smaller area). As a result, fiber lasers have a much smaller cutting width with sharp edges. This allows precise cutting of even very fine structures. The several times higher cutting speed then ensures less temperature interventions in the vicinity of the cutting point and minimizes possible deformations of the material due to heat.
- Machine size12000x4800x2600 mm
- Weight 14400 kg
- Loader cargo capacity 2000 kg
- Maximum weight of profile submitted 230 kg
- Working temperature 15 - 40 °C
- Working humidity < 70 %
- Working area Pouze rotační mm
- Type of frontal fixturePneumatic
- Type of back fixturePneumatic
- Type of stackingAutomatic
- Rotational axis length 6500 mm
- Min diameter of rotational part 20 mm
- Max diameter of rotational part 273 mm
- Max. acceleration 1 G
- DriveServo motors
- Max movement speed 140 m/min
- Positional accuracy 0.05 mm/m
- Repeated accuracy 0.03 mm
- Recommended power 1000 - 3000 W