Fiber cutting lasers
HSG production line for profile processing in 5-axis, up to 254/6500 mm
- Catalogue numberHS-R7
- Recommended power1000 - 3000 W
- Working areaPouze rotační mm
- Rotational axis length6500 mm
- Max movement speed120 m/min
- Positional accuracy0.03 mm/m
Professional HSG fiber laser with head for cutting of tubes, pipes and profiles. Allows cutting of most metal profiles up to 254 mm in diameter and 6500 mm in length. The shortest rest of the material is 130mm. Complete production line for metal profile processing, equipped with 3D cutting head...
Laser from HSG Laser enables cutting:
• profiles of circular cross-section with a diameter of 12 - 254 mm
• square profile (steel) 12 x 12 - 200 x 200 mm
• rectangular, elliptical, hexagonal profile with a side length of 12 - 200 mm
Other laser features include:
• Software with NESTING function to optimize the cut and minimize waste. The whole automation process is simple and intuitive.
• Automatic inspection and protection against pipe smoking.
• Thanks to the double rotary axis, it is not necessary to observe the ratio between the length and the diameter of the pipe.
• The chuck is manufactured with high precision and long life in mind.
All parts have a dust-proof finish to reduce damage to the material and reduce the risk of inaccurate clamping. The chassis of the machine is not for sale separately, only with a selected laser source. You can find the cutting speeds of individual laser sources and their suitability for various materials under the download tab.
- Machine size12300x5300x2500 mm
- Weight 12000 kg
- Loader cargo capacity 2000 kg
- Maximum weight of profile submitted 200 kg
- Working temperature 15 - 40 °C
- Working humidity < 70 %
- Working area Pouze rotační mm
- Type of frontal fixturePneumatic
- Type of back fixturePneumatic
- Type of stackingAutomatic
- Rotational axis length 6500 mm
- Min diameter of rotational part 12 mm
- Max diameter of rotational part 254 mm
- Max. acceleration 1.2 G
- Driving force transferBall screws
- DriveServo motors
- Max movement speed 120 m/min
- Positional accuracy 0.03 mm/m
- Repeated accuracy 0.03 mm
- Recommended power 1000 - 3000 W
For more information, a non-binding consultation or a tour of the machine, contact our specialist.