Fiber cutting lasers
Profesional HSG laser cutter for pipes and profiles of diameter of 10 – 160 mm and length up to 6500 mm
- Catalogue numberHS-R6
- Recommended power1000 - 3000 W
- Working areaPouze rotační mm
- Rotational axis length6500 mm
- Max movement speed140 m/min
- Positional accuracy0.05 mm/m
Professional HSG fiber laser for cutting metal tubes, pipes and profiles. Allows cutting of profiles of 10 – 160 mm in diameter and 6500 mm in length. Complete production line for metal profile processing. This laser allows only perpendicular cutting of the material. The machine is equipped with...
Laser from HSG Laser enables cutting:
• profiles of circular cross-section with a diameter of 10 - 160 mm
• square profile (steel) 10x10 - 100x100 mm
• rectangular profile with a side length of 10 - 100 mm
• elliptical profile 10 - 100 mm
• hexagon 10x10 - 100x100 mm
Other laser features include:
• Software with NESTING function to optimize the cut and minimize waste. The whole automation process is simple and intuitive.
• Automatic inspection and protection against profile smoking.
• Thanks to the double rotary axis, it is not necessary to observe the ratio between the length and the diameter of the profiles.
• The chuck is manufactured with high precision and long life in mind.
All parts have a dust-proof finish to reduce damage to the material and reduce the risk of inaccurate clamping. The chassis of the machine is not for sale separately, only with a selected laser source. You can find the cutting speeds of individual laser sources and their suitability for various materials under the download tab.
- Machine size12300x5300x2500 mm
- Weight 11700 kg
- Loader cargo capacity 2000 kg
- Maximum weight of profile submitted 120 kg
- Working temperature 15 - 40 °C
- Working humidity < 70 %
- Working area Pouze rotační mm
- Type of frontal fixturePneumatic
- Type of back fixturePneumatic
- Type of stackingAutomatic
- Rotational axis length 6500 mm
- Min diameter of rotational part 10 mm
- Max diameter of rotational part 160 mm
- Max. acceleration 1.2 G
- Driving force transferBall screws
- DriveServo motors
- Max movement speed 140 m/min
- Positional accuracy 0.05 mm/m
- Repeated accuracy 0.05 mm
- Recommended power 1000 - 3000 W
For more information, a non-binding consultation or a tour of the machine, contact our specialist.