Fiber cutting lasers
Compact HSG fiber laser for cuting tubes and pipes up to 325 mm in diameter and up to 6500 mm long
- Catalogue numberHS-R3PLUS
- Recommended power1000 - 3000 W
- Working areaPouze rotační mm
- Rotational axis length6500 mm
- Max movement speed80 m/min
- Positional accuracy0.05 mm/m
Professional HSG laser machines from HS-R series employ combination of servomotors and ball screws cutting tubes and pipes up to 325 mm in diameter and up to 6000 mm in length. This system ensures a precision of 0.05 mm and a maximum speed of 90 m/min as well as allowed acceleration of 0.8 G. The...
In addition to the control electronics, the machine chassis also includes other components necessary for laser operation, such as control PCs, SW equipment, cooling, and flue gas extraction. After installing the laser source, you get a fully functional machine immediately ready to work. The chassis of the machine is not for sale separately, we only supply it with a selected laser source. You can find the cutting speeds of individual laser sources and their suitability for various materials under the download tab.
The price of this fiber laser includes:
- complete CNC machine immediately ready for work
- industrial water cooling
- flue gas extraction equipment
- control PC including the necessary SW for CNC machine control
- transport and installation of the machine within the Czech Republic
- training of machine operator and maintenance
- telephone support
During production, the chassis of the CNC machine is heated to a temperature of 600 ° C and then slowly cooled in a cooling box according to a preset schedule for 24 hours. Machining then takes place on a special milling machine with a length of 8 meters and all welds are performed exclusively under a protective atmosphere. Thanks to this procedure, a long service life without mechanical deformations can be guaranteed for the machine.
Compared to other types of lasers, fiber lasers (also sometimes called fiber / fiber lasers) have the highest efficiency. For comparison, a CO2 laser has an efficiency of 10%, a YAG laser 2% and a fiber laser 30-35%. At the same time, thanks to the optical beam guiding of the laser beam, they do not need any additional moving internal parts or complex internal optics that are difficult to adjust. Fiber lasers thus have low operating and service costs and at the same time a very long service life of up to 80 - 100 thousand hours. Compared to conventional CO2 lasers, fiber lasers have a higher energy density of the laser beam because its energy is concentrated on a smaller area. As a result, fiber lasers have a much smaller cutting width with sharp edges. This allows precise cutting of even very fine structures. The several times higher cutting speed then ensures smaller temperature changes in the vicinity of the cutting point and minimizes possible deformations of the material due to heat.
- Machine size10890x2230x2400 mm
- Weight 3000 kg
- Loader cargo capacity 1000 kg
- Maximum weight of profile submitted 100 kg
- Working temperature 15 - 40 °C
- Working humidity < 70 %
- Working area Pouze rotační mm
- Type of frontal fixturePneumatic
- Type of back fixturePneumatic
- Type of stackingManual
- Rotational axis length 6500 mm
- Min diameter of rotational part 20 mm
- Max diameter of rotational part 325 mm
- Max. acceleration 0.8 G
- Driving force transferBall screws
- DriveServo motors
- Max movement speed 80 m/min
- Positional accuracy 0.05 mm/m
- Repeated accuracy 0.05 mm
- Recommended power 1000 - 3000 W
For more information, a non-binding consultation or a tour of the machine, contact our specialist.