Fiber cutting lasers
Covered laser with exchangeable workbenches for cutting sheets and profiles with a diameter of up to 325 mm
- Catalogue numberHS-GX-35EQ
- Recommended power1000 - 6000 W
- Working area3000x1500 mm
- Rotational axis length6000 mm
- Max movement speed60 m/min
- Positional accuracy0.05 mm/m
Professional, fully covered laser from HSG-Laser for cutting steel and stainless steel sheets, non-ferrous metal sheets with replaceable workbenches with a work surface of 3000 x 1500 mm. The profiles can have a maximum length of 6000 mm and a tube diameter of 20-325 mm or 20-225 mm with a cross...
HSG laser machines from HS-G series employ combination of servomotors and system of a rack and a pinion. Double drive and the aforementioned system ensure maximum speed of 60 m/min, as well as allowed accelerated speed of 0.5 G.
The machine chassis also includes control electronics, as well as other components needed for full functionality of the laser, such as PC with necessary SW for CNC machine manipulation and operation, industrial cooling and smoke outlet. After installing the laser source, you will receive fully functional machine, ready for work.
The machine chassis is not to be sold separately; you can purchase it only together with the selected laser source.
The given price of the machine includes:
- complete CNC machine, ready to use
- industrial water cooler
- smoke outlet device
- PC with necessary SW for CNC machine manipulation and operation
- transport and complete installation of the machine anywhere in Czech Republic
- staff training and machine maintenance
- over-the-phone technical support
In the manufacture, the CNC machine chassis is first heated up to a temperature of 600 °C and then gradually cooled down according to a pre-set scheme in a cooling box for the period of 24 hours. Its machining is then performed with a special milling cutter with a length of 8 meters. Any welds are performed exclusively in a protective atmosphere. Thanks to this procedure, we can guarantee long duration of this machine without any mechanical deformations. Compared to the other laser types, fiber lasers feature the highest efficiency (CO2 laser - 10%, YAG laser - 2%, fiber laser – 30-35%). Thanks to the routing of the laser beam through the optical fiber, they do not need any complex internal optics to make adjustments or any other internal moving parts. Fiber lasers thus have low operating and maintenance costs as well as very long service life of up to 80 - 100 hours. Compared to the conventional CO2 lasers, fiber lasers feature higher energy density of the laser beam (= laser beam energy concentrates on a smaller area). This ensures much narrower cuts with sharp edges for the fiber lasers. Thanks to this fact, even cutting of very fine structures is possible. Much higher cutting speed then ensures less temperature interference around the cut and minimizes possible deformations of the material due to heat.
- Machine size7970x2260x2300 mm
- Power supply without source11
- Exchangeable tables
- Working temperature 15 - 40 °C
- Working humidity < 70 %
- Working area 3000x1500 mm
- Rotational axis length 6000 mm
- Min diameter of rotational part 20 mm
- Max diameter of rotational part 325 mm
- Max. acceleration 0.5 G
- Driving force transferToothed combs
- DriveServo motors
- SoftwareCypCut / HSG-X
- Max movement speed 60 m/min
- Positional accuracy 0.05 mm/m
- Repeated accuracy 0.05 mm
- Recommended power 1000 - 6000 W
For more information, a non-binding consultation or a tour of the machine, contact our specialist.