Fiber cutting lasers
Extra Large professional HSG laser with open work table
- Catalogue numberHS-G6020C
- Recommended power1000 - 4000 W
- Working area6000x2000 mm
- Max movement speed120 m/min
- Positional accuracy0.05 mm/m
Professional HSG laser with coverless workspace sized 6000x2000 mm. Designed to cut steel and stainless steel sheets, as well as metal sheets of various colors. The laser can be equipped with laser source ranging from 1000 to 4000W. HSG laser machines from HS-G series employ combination of...
The machine chassis also includes control electronics, as well as other components needed for full functionality of the laser, such as PC with necessary SW for CNC machine manipulation and operation, industrial cooling and smoke outlet. After installing the laser source, you will receive fully functional machine, ready for work. The machine chassis is not to be sold separately; you can purchase it only together with the selected laser source.
The given price of the machine includes:
- complete CNC machine, ready to use
- industrial water cooler
- smoke outlet device
- PC with necessary SW for CNC machine manipulation and operation
- transport and complete installation of the machine anywhere in Czech Republic
- staff training and machine maintenance
- over-the-phone technical support
During the production, the CNC machine chassis is first heated up to a temperature of 600 °C and then gradually cooled down according to a pre-set scheme in a cooling box for the period of 24 hours. Its machining is then performed with a special milling cutter with a length of 8 meters. Any welds are performed exclusively in a protective atmosphere. Thanks to this procedure, we can guarantee long duration of this machine without any mechanical deformations. Compared to the other laser types, fiber lasers feature the highest efficiency (CO2 laser - 10%, YAG laser - 2%, fiber laser – 30-35%). Thanks to the routing of the laser beam through the optical fiber, they do not need any complex internal optics to make adjustments or any other internal moving parts. Fiber lasers thus have low operating and maintenance costs as well as very long service life of up to 80 - 100 hours. Compared to the conventional CO2 lasers, fiber lasers feature higher energy density of the laser beam (= laser beam energy concentrates on a smaller area). This ensures much narrower cuts with sharp edges for the fiber lasers. Thanks to this fact, even cutting of very fine structures is possible. Much higher cutting speed then ensures less temperature interference around the cut and minimizes possible deformations of the material due to heat.
- Machine size8000x3200x1650 mm
- Power supply without source20
- Exchangeable tables
- Working temperature 15 - 40 °C
- Working humidity < 70 %
- Working area 6000x2000 mm
- Max. acceleration 1 G
- Driving force transferToothed combs
- DriveServo motors
- Max movement speed 120 m/min
- Positional accuracy 0.05 mm/m
- Repeated accuracy 0.05 mm
- Recommended power 1000 - 4000 W
For more information, a non-binding consultation or a tour of the machine, contact our specialist.