Profi portal CO2 laser with servo motors, intended for metals, 900 x 1300mm / 150W
- Catalogue numberBRM-90130X-150
- Included rotational axis
The portal CO2 laser, Profi series, with servo motors on all axes, with work space of 900 x 1300 mm and...
The portal CO2 laser, Profi series, with servo motors on all axes, with work space of 900 x 1300 mm and power of 150 W. It is a professional and fully equipped CO2 portal laser and laser engraver manufactured by the Dutch supplier BRM Lasers. The laser is intended to process metals. It is equipped with powerful servo motors on all its axes. That is why the operation of the laser is faster and more precise, compared to stepper motors. It is equipped with a fixed work table. As a standard, the machine features 2 laser lenses for cutting and engraving with various focal length and industrial water cooling. As a standard, there is a control software and technical documentation. The machine complies with all standards for occupational safety.
The CO2 laser BRM-90130 with power of 150 W, can routinely process a wide range of organic materials. The most common application is probably cutting PMMA (Plexiglas) boards. That is when it works quickly and smoothly with a material thickness of 15 mm, or 6 mm with MDF boards. After appropriate adjustment of the head movement speed in the control program, it also handles a much thicker material easily. The materials commonly processed by the CO2 laser include cutting wood, plywood, rubber, most plastics or textiles. In addition to cutting materials, the CO2 lasers also allow their marking, i.e. engraving. In addition to the materials above, engraving can be also performed with, for example, glass products.
The price of this CO2 laser includes:
- a complete and ready-to-use CNC machine
- including the device for blowing the material
- including the equipment for combustion-gas exhaust
- including the industrial cooling of the tube
- including 2 laser lenses
- including SW for the operation and control of the CNC machine
- professional unpacking and commissioning of the machine, including the initial training in machine maintenance and operation
- the training in data preparation and task processing with the CO2 laser
The price does not include shipping.
The shipping price is calculated individually according to the machine installation site - the specific calculation can be obtained from your dealer.
- Machine size1900x1420x1050 mm
- Included rotational axis
- Průchozí stroj
- Voštinový stůl
- Working temperature15-30 °C
- Working humidity50-60 %
- Working area1300x900 mm
- Max movement speed60 m/min
- Positional accuracy0.10 mm
- Driving force transferToothed belts
- DriveServo motors