Profi CO2 laser with servo motors, 600 x 900 / 100 W
- Catalogue numberBRM-6090-100
- Included rotational axis
The CO2 laser, Profi series, with servo motors on all its axes. Its work space is 600 x 900 mm and it...
The CO2 laser, Profi series, with servo motors on all its axes. Its work space is 600 x 900 mm and it features power of 100 W. We introduce this professional and fully equipped CO2 laser and laser engraver manufactured by the Dutch supplier BRM Lasers. The machine is equipped with servo motors on all its axes. That is why its operation is faster and more precise, compared to stepper motors. The laser is also equipped with a movable work table and as a standard, it features 2 laser lenses with various focal length for cutting and engraving, a rotary axis and industrial water cooling. As a standard, there is a control software and technical documentation. The machine complies with all standards for occupational safety.
The CO2 laser BRM-6090 with power of 100 W, can routinely process a wide range of organic materials. The most common application is probably cutting PMMA (Plexiglas) boards. That is when it works quickly and smoothly with a material thickness of 10 to 12 mm. After appropriate adjustment of the head movement speed in the control program, it also handles a much thicker material easily. The materials commonly processed by the CO2 laser include cutting wood, plywood, rubber, most plastics or textiles.
In addition to cutting materials, the CO2 lasers also allow their marking, i.e. engraving. In addition to the materials above, engraving can be also performed with, for example, glass products. It is advisable to include the rotary axis to engrave glasses or bottles. The axis replaces the movement of one of the axis by rotation of the object to be marked.
The price of this CO2 laser includes:
- a complete and ready-to-use CNC machine
- including the device for blowing the material
- including the equipment for combustion-gas exhaust
- including the industrial cooling of the tube
- including the rotary axis
- including 2 laser lenses
- including SW for the operation and control of the CNC machine
- professional unpacking and commissioning of the machine, including the initial training in machine maintenance and operation
- the training in data preparation and task processing with the CO2 laser
The price does not include shipping.
The shipping price is calculated individually according to the machine installation site - the specific calculation can be obtained from your dealer.
- Machine size1830x1120x1050 mm
- Included rotational axis
- Průchozí stroj
- Voštinový stůl
- Working temperature15 - 30 °C
- Working humidity50 - 60 %
- Working area900x600 mm
- Driving force transferToothed belts
- DriveServo motors