Profi portal CO2 laser with servo motors, 1500 x 3000mm / 100W
- Catalogue numberBRM-150300-100
- Included rotational axis
The portal CO2 laser, Profi series, with servo motors on all its axes. The work space of this laser is 1500...
The portal CO2 laser, Profi series, with servo motors on all its axes. The work space of this laser is 1500 x 3000 m and its power is 100 W. It is a professional and fully equipped CO2 portal laser and laser engraver manufactured by the Dutch supplier BRM Lasers. The laser is equipped with servo motors on all its axes. That is why its operation is faster and more precise, compared to stepper motors. The machine is equipped with a fixed work table and as a standard, it features 2 laser lenses with various focal length (for cutting and engraving), and also industrial water cooling. As a standard, there is a control software and technical documentation. The machine complies with all standards for occupational safety.
The CO2 laser BRM-150300 with power of 100 W, can routinely process a wide range of organic materials. The most common application is probably cutting PMMA (Plexiglas) boards. That is when it works quickly and smoothly with a material thickness of 15 mm, or 6 mm with MDF boards. After appropriate adjustment of the head movement speed in the control program, it also handles a much thicker material easily. The materials commonly processed by the CO2 laser include cutting wood, plywood, rubber, most plastics or textiles.
In addition to cutting materials, the CO2 lasers also allow their marking, i.e. engraving. In addition to the materials above, the cutting can also be performed with glass products, metals with surface finish (painting, anodized, plastic) or natural stone.
The price of this CO2 laser includes:
- a complete and ready-to-use CNC machine
- including the device for blowing the material
- including the equipment for combustion-gas exhaust
- including the industrial cooling of the tube
- including 2 laser lenses
- including SW for the operation and control of the CNC machine
- professional unpacking and commissioning of the machine, including the initial training in machine maintenance and operation
- the training in data preparation and task processing with the CO2 laser
The price does not include shipping.
The shipping price is calculated individually according to the machine installation site - the specific calculation can be obtained from your dealer.
- Machine size4260x2090x1150 mm
- Included rotational axis
- Průchozí stroj
- Voštinový stůl
- Working temperature15 - 30 °C
- Working humidity50 - 60 %
- Working area3000x1500 mm
- Max movement speed60 m/min
- Positional accuracy0.10 mm
- Driving force transferToothed belts
- DriveServo motors
- SoftwareLaserWork or CorelDRAW plug-in (Corel ver. x 3 - x6 macro-enabled)